Thursday, September 16, 2010

I've Got Talent

I was on my way home from running errands, when I just couldn't stand another second of the gum I had been chewing for over an hour. It had to go and I wasn't going to wait the couple minutes left until I was home. While stopped at a stoplight, I rolled down the window to spit it out. The light changed at that moment, so I quickly spit the gum out. Apparently I didn't turn my head enough, because it landed right on my side mirror! I laughed at myself, quickly brushed it off and hoped no one saw my talented skills. I don't think I will be winning any spitting contests anytime soon.

3 comments:

Mishelle Noyes said...

Oh My Gosh! That's funny! It reminds me of this one time my family and I were heading to disneyland in our family van as a kid. I had stuffed a whole pack of gum in my mouth (I was bored) it soon got hard to chew and undiserable. So I decided to chuck it out the window. It was an old chevy van where the windows only crept open a smidge so I had to drop it through the tiny wedge. When we had finally stopped and got out to stretch out legs I noticed the ginormous wad of gum had not quite made it out the window and through the physics of science had strung itself from the window slit all the way the length of the van and had rested on the bumper!

Marion said...

I love it when I crack myself up! I can see you laughing! Wish I had of been with you to have a good belly laugh! And I love the visual! oxoxox

Hardy said...

I was afraid you were going to say it landed in your hair! Ha Ha, I love it.