Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Family Picture...Finally!

So back in August while most of the Hardy family was in town, we took some family pictures. I bribed my friend Colleen to come snap them with my camera, by taking pictures of her earlier that day. (I still want to blog some of  those pictures, they were so cute!)

I was forced into editing our own family picture today, because someone in the ward was wanting one. So it was a quick edit, but I just had to post it, because it's the best family picture ever. I did have to do a head swap on Winston, the other two, I can deal with. I was tempted to do a head swap on Malcolm, but he was looking at the camera, while Winston wasn't.

Thanks Colleen for the great picture! You're the best, and the greatest photographer! I miss and love you!
I watermarked the picture, but I'm not trying to take credit for taking it!

I sure love my family! I'm thankful that we have an eternal family and we get to be together forever!

6 comments:

Kelley Gubler said...

That is a very cute picture! And you look so skinny minny!

Colleen Donovan said...

You watermark away. :) I love and miss you too! It's easy to take a good picture when you have such a good-looking family to photograph! :) Your camera scared me though...

melanie said...

Cute photo! What? Your 2 year old wasn't looking at the camera, weird. :). I'm SO wishing you were here because I'm dying for a new photo. Might try it this weekend.

You changed your blog. I'm sure mine needs a makeover after 4 years but still I leave it alone.

Marion said...

Where's my picture? It's so cute! Good job, Colleen! I'll have to order one while we're down visiting in 6 DAYS!! Love you!

Mishelle Noyes said...

You're so pretty! And your family is cute too! Great job!!

Melissa said...

Darling! LOVE the new family pic - I can't believe you swapped Winstons head? Can't even tell. And you look so beautiful! You need to teach me a few things about photoshop now that I have a camera.
Well I missed you this last week!