Since I was already going to be in Spokane, Matt and I decided that him and the boys could drive over Saturday to Hayden and I could go home from TOFW with Mandy and stay the rest of the weekend. Yay! It we always have a great time with the Poteet's! I didn't get any pictures from the party, because let's face it, I get around too many people I don't know, and I'm a wall flower. I tried to stay helpful in the kitchen during the BBQ, so that I didn't have to socialize! Ha!
We had fun staying up late and putting 4 of the 5 boys all in one room to sleep. Winston was lucky and got to sleep with Matt and I, he's a baby and needs his beauty rest more. The adults had fun talking to midnight, but we were all tired from the long weekend (and me only getting 3 hrs of sleep from staying up the night before).
We went to church Sunday. Since Winston went to bed so late, and didn't have a nap the day before as well, he was a pretty grumpy boy during sacrament. So Matt, Winston and George went back to the house, while the rest of us stayed for church. My eyes kept shutting the whole time too. I don't know that I got one thing from church that day. Ha!
Greorgey and Grayam got a trampoline for their birthdays, but didn't know it yet since it didn't get set up, due to rain. Since Sunday was great weather, George and Matt set it up while we were still at church. All the boys came home and had quite a blast playing on it, until we had to leave that is.
Grayam the birthday boy. It was his actually birthday on Sunday. What a big 3 year old. He has grown up so much since we all moved away from Pullman!
Just love these next few pictures of boys being boys. I think Georgey was going in for a take down.
Not sure if Malcolm over powered him, or this was later, but they were definitely being boys.
Just loved this face of Grayam's. Not sure what he was so concerned or upset about, but cute none the less!
We have NEVER had a group shot of our families together. So sad from all the years we've known each other. I insisted this time, and of course I didn't have my tripod or wireless remote, so we set our cameras on a stool and on timers, and ran. I did pretty good for running and getting in. Love all the crazy faces of the boys. I love the Poteets! Such great friends!
I am not the most photogenic person, I always come out making weird faces. This is no exception. Thanks to Matt for getting a picture of me and one of my greatest friends ever! She is very pregnant, only a month left, and she was trying to hid her belly. Silly Mandy, your belly is adorable.
She loves me so much, she even humored me and let me get a prego picture of her. That's a true friend right there. Isn't she adorable! She is all belly, the skinny little thing!
We always have great times with the Poteets. It was great to hang with them, even if it wasn't nearly long enough. I hope we can go again after this baby is born. Then there will be 6 crazy loud boys! Love you guys!
2 comments:
Ohhh, you are so good! And now I have some great pictures to steal from your blog! This post made me miss you. We were so happy that you guys got to come, it made our whole weekend. Way to get a good picture of our families! And of us! I love all the crazy pictures of our boys. Remember when we first would hang out and there would only be 3 crazy boys? Or really, 2 crazy boys and a baby Quinn. I can't believe soon there will be 6 of them. We love you guys!!!!
I'm usually observant but I had no idea Mandy was pregnant when I saw her and only a month away! (now that she's private, I can't snoop her, ha!)
Sounds like a great weekend. I'm glad it worked out for you hang out that weekend. Cute photos, Mandy is adorable pregnant. 6 boys!
Post a Comment