...and that's where we'll be spending lots of our time when we move to Fort Lauderdale. Florida!
Matt's been accepted into Nova Southeastern University, and we'll be starting our journey of medical school. I know that we are suppose to travel down this road. I'm so incredibly proud of him. I've never seen him work so hard for something, and I know he can do it. We'll be moving in 9 short weeks! Scary!
3 comments:
omg congratulations you two. we are moving back and you are moving away! soooo happy and jealous for you!
Hey! You are going to be southerners just like us!!! Maybe we could get together sometime, I wonder how far you will be from Ms. That is great for you guys! Congrats! By the way, there is a huge residency program here in Jackson, maybe you will move here next!?
YEA!!! Shaila I'm so happy for you guys. My sister moved to Ft. Lauderdale last week...there's a small chance you could be in the same ward:) Good luck!!
Post a Comment