Just had to add this picture of Pop who's sporting my sunglasses! He's looking good!
On Saturday, Dane had a friends party at the Aquatic Center. It was a pretty mild day, so I didn't even have to get in the water to cool off. We had a fun time for our last time at the Aquatic Center, and I actually took some pictures, but only of the kids playing in the sand.I just love this picture of Dane, Nathan and Malcolm all looking at me.
Malcolm and Quinn playing on the slide.
Quinn looks so cute in this picture.
I just had to add these last pictures of Quinn, Dane and Malcolm. They are some silly boys together. There is nothing like being good friends with you cousins! I love Dane in this picture.
Quinn is cracking me up in this one.
Malcolm, I'm not sure what he's doing, but he's a funny boy!
2 comments:
Very cute photos at the pool. I'm so glad that day turned out to be a good one. I love cousin bonding!!
These boys AND Jayni are forming such wonderful bonds and memories. I'm so grateful we're all close enough to spend special times together and also, just regular days visiting together. We are blessed with a wonderful family!
Post a Comment