Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Quinn Starts Preschool

On September 8th was Quinn's first day of preschool. He was beyond excited. He thought he was one big kid. Although he was a little worried to go without me staying. But he did great and has done great ever since. He's in a English/Spanish combo class and has a great teacher Korbi! She's a fun one, and I know he's going to love her. He goes Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday for 2 1/2 hours. It works out great. I take Malcolm to school, then take Quinn to school. Come home for a few hours while Winston naps, wake him up, then off to pick the boys back up. That's a little tricky since they both get out at the same time. So we get to Malcolm's school really early so we can pick him up right when he comes out and then zip over to Quinn's school, a little late. But I trust Quinn's school a lot, since I know the girls that work there, so I'd rather him be waiting then Malcolm.

So here's Quinn on his first day of school. He would not sit still long enough for me to even get a picture. Funny kid!
The school he goes to is also the gymnastics gym. So for playtime, they get to play on all the gymnastic stuff. What kid wouldn't love that! So when he first gets there, he gets to play for a little while until class begins.

2 comments:

melanie said...

Quinn: STOP GROWING UP!

You're handling the juggle of pickup like a champ. Love his cute smile and his red backpack.

Anonymous said...

Now that is one cute kid! Watch out when he gets a bit older. The girls are going to be all over him.