So we found Quinns special talent tonight. I turned on some music for the boys and Quinn just started pulling out these crazy windmill moves. I was very impressed and had to run and get the camera.

So I guess the next move is to get him in some music videos and start making some money.
7 comments:
Our Quinnie sure brings us many smiles! He is such a joy! Wish we could have been there to watch the moves! Love you all!
Hey Shaila,
I check your blog probably once a week and Jase sits with me and makes comments and asks "whats his name again?" Anyway, I am getting a new camera and was wondering what kind you had and if you like it. I am looking at the Nikons mostly but wonder if the 80 or 90 is worth the money. Jamie Christensen has the Nikon d40x and I like her pics too so I might go cheaper(seans ideas still haven't made us rich!) Anyway, thanks for any info. Kim
Great pictures Matt! Quinn is something else!
Have you seen Nathan's breakin' moves? They are crazy, we better keep these two boys apart. Next up...they'll be breaking furniture, ha!
Looks like he has some sweet moves. He must get his dancing skills from his Uncles (I seem to recall a break dancing video).
We need to find that Hardy Boys break dancing video so Quinn can learn all sorts of moves. Quinnie is just too cute. Before long Quinn and Nathan may have a "break" off! Who will win?
The wheat bread was to die for Shaila! I blinked and I had half of it eaten with strawberry jam. I couldn't believe you brought it over all hot and everything. You are too sweet. I always think how lucky I am to have you as a friend. I tell all my friends around Pullman, Shaila is the most like my sisters. :)
And yes, Wednesdays are our tradition. Obviously we won't be able to meet next week, but the following---I'll be there!
Love you,
Erica
Post a Comment