Friday, May 2, 2008

Playing Catch Up

It seems that I've been so busy for some reason. I don't really know what I've been doing, but I haven't been able to do a post.

This last Saturday we took a day trip to Coeur d'alene to celebrate the Poteet boys' birthdays. We're glad we went and had tons of fun. They rented a tiger bounce house, and all the kids had a ton of fun playing in it.
Malcolm and birthday boy Georgey bouncing away.
Sunday before church I was wanting to go to this park to take some pictures. We took some sandwiches and had ourselves a little picnic. It was a beautiful day and so fun to have a little picnic. I love all these boys. I guess I'm pretty lucky to be surrounded by so many handsome ones!
There's only been a few nice days, and we made sure to take advantage on them. Quinn was anxious to get out and ride his motorcycle!
Our friends sold Malcolm's old bike at a garage sale and we bought him a new one. His old one for some reason was too hard for him to ride. He loves how fast he can go on his new on.
Wednesday Malcolm's class had a field trip to a nearby park. We had a picnic, fed the ducks and animals and played on the toys. It was sooooo cold. I was wearing a sweatshirt and a coat, and I was still cold. Luckily I had to leave early so Matt could take his final. I felt so bad leaving Malcolm there though. At least he was enjoying himself!
He loves this "tractor"! I think this is the greatest thing for little boys. We'll need one in our future backyard!
Malcolm and Georgey enjoying the swings.
Wednesday was also George's birthday (Georgey's dad), so us, Campbell's and Poteet's went and enjoyed the 31 cent night at Baskin Robbins. What a great deal and so good! It was stinking cold though. I felt like we needed ice cream and hot chocolate! After we went back to the Poteet's. George had been wanting a trike for quite some time. Mandy found one on craigslist a month ago and has been very good at keeping the secret. George was so excited! It was a really old Schwinn one and needed a new chain. Here all three guys are trying to get it on right.

3 comments:

melanie said...

Our friends have one of those diggers in their backyard and our boys love it. Dane cried (not shocking I know) when I made him get off of it to go home.

The birthday party sounds fun.

The boys on their bikes = adorable.

Mandy said...

I never thought of getting a digger in your own backyard, always seemed like just a park thing. Great idea! I love that when I read your blog I also get an excellent re-cap of my own life. Shows what a fabulous friend you are!!

Anna said...

Youve been a busy chic! Sometimes it takes 3 men to do lots of things!