So heres little ........ ......... Hardy. Dr. Hall, our doctor, is a goof ball. While Shaila was in labor Dr. Hall was at the coug game. So as things progressed he had to leave the game with 2 min left. They were tied up so when he got here i turned on the game for him and we watched the OT while Shaila was pushing. The baby was born with 5.6 sec left in the game. To bad they lost... Hopefully that doesnt taint his future. The boys were pretty excited to see the baby. But they were more excited to watch cartoons on TV. So they got comfy with there Mom and zoned out. They were very good for Mandy and George and we cant thank the Poteet's enough for watching them. Body shot.. Big Foot sitings....
Matt, you're doing an EXCELLENT job of keeping me informed. You might need your own blog. I'm sitting at this dang computer doing primary garbage and you posting about this nameless baby is making me so happy.
He is SO cute, SO precious!! And it looks like he has tons of hair.
Quinn is hilarious in the bed with Shaila. Boots and all.
Thanks for the good updating Matt! He is cute and I love his hair. He looks like he belongs to you guys for sure. I cant wait to see more pics, and hold him someday soon. Good luck with the name!
Sooooo cute and precious! And I got to hold him (for a whole 5 seconds...I'm coming back tomorrow!)! We think he looks like Malcolm, especially in the mouth. And Matt is being a stinker by withholding his name - c'mon, just tell us!
Little Tito is so so very cute! I'm going to keep calling him Tito until I know you have a name for him. If I don't like the name, i'll still call him Tito. Love you guys!
11 comments:
Matt, you're doing an EXCELLENT job of keeping me informed. You might need your own blog. I'm sitting at this dang computer doing primary garbage and you posting about this nameless baby is making me so happy.
He is SO cute, SO precious!! And it looks like he has tons of hair.
Quinn is hilarious in the bed with Shaila. Boots and all.
I love the pictures! I can't wait to hold him. I wish I was there.
I have to agree with Melanie...nice blogging Matt.
Thanks for the good updating Matt! He is cute and I love his hair. He looks like he belongs to you guys for sure. I cant wait to see more pics, and hold him someday soon. Good luck with the name!
Sooooo cute and precious! And I got to hold him (for a whole 5 seconds...I'm coming back tomorrow!)! We think he looks like Malcolm, especially in the mouth. And Matt is being a stinker by withholding his name - c'mon, just tell us!
little no name Hardy is such a little sweetie. thanks for letting us come visit. It made my day! Love you guys.
Little Tito is so so very cute! I'm going to keep calling him Tito until I know you have a name for him. If I don't like the name, i'll still call him Tito. Love you guys!
He is adorable!!! Looks just like the other boys, he fits into the family. Congrats you guys. I would like to know his name though:)
Yippee!!! He is adorable!!!! Seeing little Hardy makes me excited for our little Teeter. :D Hope everyone's getting settled in alright!!!
We are sooo coming over to see Winston! Those pictures with Malcom and Quinn are too funny!
CONGRATS!
The time sure flew while I was there! These pictures seem so long ago and it's only been a week and a half! You are my sunshine!
I thought I was your sunshine, Mom!!
I think Winston's adorable. I think he resembles Malcolm in the first picture.
Post a Comment