We're having a hard time getting pictures to load....so we'll do just these two for now...more to come. Here he is...No Name Hardy. Born at 2:20 pm, 7 lb 7 oz, 20 inches long. He's light skinned like Malcolm. He has brown hair too. Very sweet. We'll post more pictures when we can get them to load.

3 comments:
Finally, some pictures. He was totally worth the wait. What a cutie!!! Next, I request pictures with his hat off. I want to see his hair.
Oh what a sweet little peanut! His hands look big. Can't wait to see more. I'm so happy that it all went well and that he's here. Congrats Matt and Lou! Love you and oh I wish I could hold him today so tiny and new!!
Little No Name is such a cute baby! Congratulation! Brian and I are so happy for you...You almost have a complete Brude! Congrats again.
Love, Camille and Brian
Post a Comment