For the first time in 23 years WSU closed due to snow. WSU is closed again today!! It hasn't closed since right before the Apple Cup in 1985. Isn't that crazy!?! So glad we can be here when they set another record.
Matt keeps telling me to have the baby, since he's home for a long weekend. Like I can just start labor in a drop of a dime. Although they are saying on the radio not to drive if you don't have to, so our parents couldn't be here! Matt's not to concerned about that. But he did say that if his Dad had to, he would plow all the way down from Moses Lake. Since my Mom's a truck drivers daughter...I'm sure she'd risk it too. Haha!
2 comments:
Sorry Matt, I have to say it. Just like a man to think you can get things going right when you want it. Milo actually told me to 'hurry' through labor when I was having Nate. Uh, I was trying to, Sheesh!
I can just see Merle, too funny! And don't think your mom wont plow through. She already told me she would. Must be in the genes!
Looks like Matt got his wish!!! Congrats on the going into labor. I am so jealous right now!!!Good Luck!
Post a Comment