Monday, July 16, 2007

Saturday June 30th Jayni's Party

Wow...so it's been forever since I've done a post. I started this one two weeks ago, but I only got as far as putting the pictures on my computer. I have been busy...and so so tired. I haven't even really been reading anybodies blogs...just looking at the pictures, how lame. It also didn't help this last week that Melanie gave me a really good book to read (Twilight By Stephanie Meyer). I couldn't put it down. Whenever I was tired and felt like sleeping, I ended up reading and wasting all my free time.

So here it goes on some overdue posts! Maybe I can stay on top of it now.

The birthday girl Jayni...what a sweetheart!
Malcolm swinging at the pinate. The first time he did it he threw the bat at it. Haha!Here's Quinn's second turn. This picture is great, it looks like he totally broke it, but really most of that was already done.The kids were so funny. Usually kids run for the candy and take as much as possible. Here the kids were all pretty picky about what they wanted to get.After the kids had their share, us adults picked what we wanted. So funny!!Milo at his best!! Crown and all!Matt and Milo decided to have a gum ball eating contest and see who could chew the most at once. I wanted a picture, but they spit it out before I had a chance. Well then Tom decided to show them up and shoved both Milo's and Matt's chewed gum in his mouth, after they had put it on a dirty empty bird bath. How disgusting...let's just say the next day he wasn't feeling that great and didn't know why.Jayni dancing to the musical princess card we got her. She loved it. We also gave her a blanket I made and a little racket ball set. She loved everything she got.The wonderful cake Mom made her. She did a wonderful job. We drove from Moses Lake to Tri-Cities (1.5 hrs.) and Mom held the cake on her lap the whole time.

No comments: