Today I procrastinated on doing my hair, so while I was doing it the kids were downstairs playing/watching a movie. I didn't hear a peep out of them until I was coming down the stairs. As I came downstairs I realized I could smell something. So you know those huge toxic smelling permanent markers...I love the smell...I realized that's what it was. Great...now where was it. Malcolm pointed out what Quinn had done. He scribbled all over this beautiful secretary of Cynthia's with the permanent marker. Oh, I felt so stupid going up to Cynthia and telling her. Thank goodness for Magic Eraser!! That thing saved me. It actually took off all of the marker!
I hate it when my kids are destructive to other peoples property...it makes me feel like I'm such a bad parent because I don't have a constant eye on them. If it's mine...well I get over it. Thankfully Cynthia and Mom love our kids more then any of their stuff. I would have to say that after being here for 3 months and it just barely happened...not to bad!
No comments:
Post a Comment