I can not believe that it has been 6 weeks since I have posted anything, or even taken a picture of myself. In fact, in my photo folder for April, there are only folders for "food" and "camera", I didn't take one picture of my family, and their was only a few pictures in the other folders as is. So sad. I didn't post about our 3D ultrasound at 29 weeks either.
So here I am at 32 weeks! I"M HUGE!
I love when I get down to the single digit countdown, so only 8 weeks to go. Maybe only 7 weeks, since my Dr wants to induce me a week early, as she'll be going out of town. But 6 weeks would be really awesome since I'm hoping to start some natural induction stuff just after 38 weeks. :)
I really do feel bigger this time then any other. Not just my stomach, but also in my face and just my whole body. But I guess that's what I get when I start out weighing more then ever. Blah! :) I've been walking the last 3 weeks or so, which at least makes me feel like I'm combating something, but I've only been able to go about 3x a week due to rain and such, but it's better then nothing.
This baby boy just feels much bigger then any of the other boys. I feel like he's already filling up every inch of my belly, very high and very low, so I hope he's not going to be too big when he comes out. I love little babies, so they stay little longer.
I've been feeling pretty good myself, other then feeling tired again, and some days I feel like I could just sleep. I was struggling with pains from my pelvic hernias, which then caused varicose veins down my right leg, especially behind my knee. The pressure and pain would be so bad some days, I didn't feel like I could be on my feet for too long. I started wearing some footless tights to help relieve some of the pressure and it really helped. The last week or more, I haven't even been wearing my tights, and for some reason, my hernias aren't protruding, and my veins haven't been hurting me. Yay! I'm hoping that keeps up, because I felt so hot with so many layers going on, and with summer upon us, less is more!
I've been going to my Dr appt every two weeks for a while now, and I love when it gets to this point. Before I know it, it'll be every week. The end is fast approaching, especially when I think about the boys almost being done with school for the year. I'm anxious to get the nursery set up, yet I don't know how I'm going to do it with a full size bed in there too. So far, I just go in their and "arrange" things in my head. :)
So at 29 weeks, I had a 3D ultrasound. I was so excited since I've never had any with my other kids. Well, baby boy did not cooperate. Apparently he really likes his hands by his face, and he was sleeping the whole time, so he didn't move and change position a lot, unlike the last ultrasound. His head was down with his face pointing toward the left side of my body, all his extremities on the left side as well, and his bum, straight at the top of my stomach.
I can very much feel those little hands that like to be by his face all the time. They are always moving right to the inside of my hip. One day he must have been pushing them out, because I couldn't even bend over he had them wedge over so far. :) I love it though. I love to feel him always moving and pushing. I miss feeling the baby move so much after I deliver, so I just want to treasure it now.
We got a good profile picture at the ultrasound, which looks just the same as the 20 weeks. We also got a disc with some of the 3D "videos", but it looks like just a blob with his hands in his face. You can make out his nose and mouth in most of them, and see him opening his mouth and swallowing. Pretty cool, but still hard to make out.
Our little (big?) peanut at 29 weeks.



5 comments:
The videos are so neat! Technology is amazing. I'm so excited for you!
I think you look gorgeous! I felt anything but however its always nice to hear that other people still think you look great. Can't believe it's almost here! Yay!
Keep updating! You look beautiful.
So exciting!! You are always the happiest pregnant lady I've ever known, it is cute to hear you talk about how much you love all the little things about being preggers (hernias? varicose veins? Ok, maybe not ALL the things ...). Those 3D videos are awesome! I think he totally looks like ur boys already! :) Yay!!
I'm so excited for you to have another boy! I can't wait to see how cute he is :) and you look amazing!
Post a Comment