21 Weeks and I have grown since this pic at 15 weeks where I wore the same shirt. Not much has changed since the ultrasound, still pregnant. I can't wait for my appointment next week to see if my doctor ends up moving up my due date. Who wouldn't love to have a baby sooner then later! :) Yay for one week closer to seeing this baby boys cute face. Also, feel free to start throwing out boy names to give us some ideas, since I'll never get to use the baby girl name I've had picked out for 8+years, and that's the only name I've got at this point. I wonder if he would mind having a beautiful girl name? ;)
And the lighting in this picture is much improved from last weeks, as last week I had taken the picture in my bedroom with high ceilings, and not in the little bedroom. I was hoping the natural light (as I have 3 windows in my huge room) would be better, but since it was so dreary, it was not so great. So low ceilings are much better on the dreary days when I'm relying on flash to bounce!

2 comments:
Your adorable my dear friend! Don't give up on your girl name yet, there is bound to be another Hardy baby over there someday:) Well you can use my names but I am sure they are too simple, your boys all have creative & meaningful names. I like Benjamin, Harper ( my grandmas middle name), Bradley, McKay, Lincoln (some of these are my nephews names:), Mason, Chandler, Ethan. Anyways, I like those:) Hope it helps! I need to call you soon...
ooohh. Lincoln is a keeper. jasper (believe it or not, I liked it BEFORE twilight) :) Conrad, Wyatt.
Post a Comment