My blog is feeling very neglected since I haven't blogged in so long. I have plenty to catch up on, I just need to go through all the pictures first. But in the meantime, I thought I'd let the blog feel some love from me by posting a few funnies from Sunday.
Winston crawled in bed with me in the middle of the night, and after we both fell back to sleep I woke up to move him back to his bed. Right before doing so he just started laughing in his sleep like someone was tickling him. It was so cute, I was tempted to wake Matt up, but it only happened the one time. I wonder what he dreamt that was so funny.
While getting ready for church, Quinn was not wanting to get dressed. So he laid in bed and told me his stomach hurt from breakfast, then he said he had a fever and lastly he told me he had a cold. He was trying really hard to get out of church. This kid fights me on going to church every week. He hates getting dressed up and always tells me how boring it is. But once we get there, he's fine and enjoys his friends.
Yesterday as I walked into church, I realized things looked blurry. I'd forgotten to put in my contacts. How did I not notice that from home until then, since I'm so blind?! Luckily home is less then a mile away.
1 comment:
I love this! It just makes me miss you more :) I can totally relate to the contacts thing.. I've done that before. Then not only do you feel stupid for somehow forgetting your contacts but you're also frustrated that you can't see anything!
Post a Comment