We were able to go home for Christmas break. We started the drive up to Washington to take the trip in 2 days. As we were driving, we decided that since the roads were great, and the boys were being so good, we'd drive straight through! It took us 20 hours, and it was so worth it for me!
While we were home, we were able to get quite a few of the Bushman siblings together for a night of fun. I was able to reserve Aim Gymnastics and was so glad I thought of it, because it was the perfect place for all of us. We had a baked potato bar and other yummy food to help with all the fun times. We had lots of playing as well! It was so great to get together with my siblings and spend some time with them. I miss them all so much, and we don't get together nearly enough. We missed Milo's family, Malissa, Amanda and Tyler! Wished we could've all been there! It's been hard to get us all together without dad around to bring us together at his house.
 |
| Calvin and his girl Rebekah, who made and brought some oh so yummy candy! |
 |
| Ryan and Cassidi |
 |
| I think I have more pictures of Calvin then anyone else. |
 |
| My cutest little neice Meadow, Ryan and Cassidi's newest addition. She's got those blue eyes! |
 |
| The biggest hit at the gym was the foam pit! Everyone loved it and was doing tricks. My little Quinnie going to do his thing. |
 |
| Calvin doing superman, in a weird position. |
 |
| Tanner's got moves! |
 |
| Calvin and Tanner. When I saw this picture of Tanner, it made me laugh. I do the same stance with my legs too! Haha! |
 |
| Carter's back flipping! |
 |
| Calvin's going for his off the wall flip. |
 |
| Ryan and Quinn in the pit. Once you get in there, it's so hard to get out! |
 |
| Niece Dixie and Ryan. Dixie was crying/whining and she stopped to smile for me. Ryan's girls all have his deep blue beautiful eyes! Love them!! |
 |
| Malcolm in the pit. |
 |
| Malcolm, Quinn, Dixie and part of Chesney stuck in the pit. |
2 comments:
The gymnasium was a perfect place for a big and wild family! Too bad all the kids weren't there. It was a fun time to see you all together. Next time...remember the salt! Ha!
So bummed it was on Reed's birthday. Next time, another day and we are there! We missed being there for sure. Love all the photos, it looks like it was a great time. I always have a lot of photos of Calvin too that's funny. One year at Twin, he was in almost every single one. Posing too, ha.
Post a Comment