Monday, June 1, 2009

Issues!

Obviously I'm having issues. I have not posted in a whole month, A WHOLE MONTH people! I'm quite sad that I didn't have the time or energy, mostly energy, to do it. I hope to get caught up in the next few days, weeks or maybe months! We'll see, I'm not making any promises right now.

P.S. Don't be offended by my lack of blog reading. I've been neglecting my computer and my camera.

UPDATE

I did lots of catching up, but cheated and back dated them. It took me a whole day and a half, but I feel much better. I realized how terrible I was at picture taking and I'm very sad I missed documenting some fun family times. I vow to be better!!

6 comments:

Anna said...

Ive been wondering where you are. I always have issues. Ill be looking for your posts. Love you!

melanie said...

Oh the issues. We'll find a way out of it somehow. Hopefully sooner than later. Love you too.

Grammie said...

Shaila....have been thinking of you and praying for you with much love!!!We love you and are here to do what ever you need us to do. All will be well. I do miss you blogs, but there is always time. Hugs and Kisses.......Grammie

Laura Lei said...

Shaila, I've been thinking about you. I hope you know you are in my prayers. We miss you guys. I'm hoping we'll see you before we move.

The Gang said...

Man, seems like everyone is having something big happening. Prayers are going out all over the place! Issues are sure crappy and I have to remind myself sometimes that they are for a reason. Here's the deal-we pray for you guys and you guys pray for us! :) And, I will take the blog reading/commenting as a compliment. :)

Unknown said...

Your boys are just so dang cute, I can't stand it! I've been a blogging slacker as well. It must be the time of year or weather or something....