
Don't let this cute boy fool you. He's a stinker!
Well a couple of days ago, I think we missed something. Something that really can't be replaced right now.
My iPod!
Seriously!
I use my iPod as a flashlight when I read at night, and Matt is going to sleep. I usually put it up on my bookshelf when I'm done, but for some reason put it on the floor with my book, not thinking about it. It was after midnight, I don't even know why I was up so late still. Winston ended up being a booger and just as I got to sleep, he woke up and would not go back to sleep. Needless to say, I didn't end up going to bed until 2:30am. In the morning, I stayed in bed an extra hour or more. First, Matt brought Winston in the bed when he woke up, thank you very much when I was up with him in the middle of the night, and he wondered around the room. Apparently he picked up and was playing with my iPod, Matt thought he only had it around his side of the bed. Well it's no where to be found. I'm assuming it was thrown away!
It's been over a week now and still has not been found. I keep a pretty organized house, and I totally cleaned it also, under beds and closets, under cushions and furniture, in hope of finding it. No such luck! The little stinker!
6 comments:
Oh, that's terrible!!! Hey, if you buy a new Mac computer right now you get a free itouch. Need a new Mac? Guess Winners would just throw that away too probably. What a little peanut!!
Not OK Winston, even if you are simply adorable! An adorable stinker! So sorry Lou, losing an iPod is so much worse than a split pea soup shoe!!
Oh what a bummer! Jack does not throw stuff away, but he gets in the garbage all the time and throws stuff around and eats things out of it! Its just awesome!
Man, SUCKS to be you!! We keep our garbage in the kitchen closet. Started out that way because Kaylin got in it. Now I love it in there!
What a stinker! That sucks that he chucked something so important.
okay we really should get our boys together because I think they were buddies or practically TWINS in the pre-earth life. Cooper does the exact same thing. I HATE it. Luckily we haven't had anything of great importance thrown away-or at least anything that we have noticed yet. I hope he just did a good job of "hiding" the IPOD.
Post a Comment