Friday, March 20, 2009

What's happening here!

I can't believe I've only posted once this month, and the post didn't even have any pictures. I have tons I've been wanting to post about, but have yet to have time to do so. I've been trying to keep my priorities straight and not be on the computer too much. The result is over 100 unread posts on my google reader. I think I need to cut back on the blogs I read! Priorities people!

We came home to visit our family for Spring Break and I was anxious to have time to do things like sewing, blogging and visiting with friends. When we were home for Christmas break, I had nothing to keep me busy. This week though, I have been busy nearly everyday. I've started on my sewing, but have yet to finish what I started. I have yet to start a post to get updated on my blog. I have also not called my good friend I wanted to see while I was here. Where has my break gone?

Winston must be teething yet again. He has another terrible diaper rash from all the messy diapers, he's waking up way early and doesn't want to go back down, and occasionally waking up at night. He's also only napping for about an hour or less. My poor baby. He is my worst teether. (Is that really a word?)

I promise, updates are coming, I just need to convince Matt to let me use his laptop that is finally fixed and see if he'll let me put some of my photo programs on it!

1 comment:

melanie said...

It's no fun being behind in blogging. Especially because it takes so much time to catch up. Way to stay up late and get a couple posts in. Did you go get Twilight too? :)