Malcolm started soccer last week! He thinks he is something else and is loving it! He's a little shy with the other kids, but does whatever his coaches say. His team name is "Blackhawk's" and he thinks that is the coolest thing ever.

Water break. His Uncle Jeff got him and Quinn these awesome soccer jerseys. They are for a team in Mexico,
Chivas de Guadalajara, or something like that. At least that's what I think it is. Jeff?
He's playing really hard here. Love how he's sitting on the soccer ball.

They were stretching and then they told them to do some push ups. It was hilarious to watch, he didn't quite know how to do them and just kept bending his knees.

We were wanting to sign Quinn up for some pee wee soccer, but we don't know that we will now. Quinn was so funny, when Malcolm was getting dressed, Quinn thought he needed all his soccer stuff too. They looked so adorable all matching soccer gear. Malcolm's T-ball coach asked us if we got them just so they could match.

So Quinn put the ball down, then walked all the way to the fence...

...then he proceeded to make a run for it to kick it. Like he thinks it will help his kicking...so far, doesn't make a difference!

He grabbed my camera lens and said "Arr me hearty".

Then he proceeded to being goofy in the soccer field. Matt says it looks like his head is down in a hole!! Haha. He is a hoot!
8 comments:
So cute! I hope we get to come to some games!
I love when he's sitting on the ball watching the game. Too cute. And love Quinn saying that, Dane says that all the time. What's it from? Great photos, love the green grass and blue skies.
You got it! Chivas de Guadalajara. They're like the Manchester team of the Mexican league.
Love the pictures. Jayni starts soccer on Saturday, but I think I already told you that.
Mason just started saying "Yeehaw!". Tom asked me where he got it from and I had no idea but had noticed him saying it a few days before Tom. I love the cute things kids say!
They are cute. I thought Quinn was playing, too, since he leaves all dressed up. Or did that one day. Has it been more than once? I don't know.
Anyway, are you EVER coming home? I miss you. Aiden walked outside today and said "I wish SHAILA was home."
I understand testifying is a whole lot more fun that us but... give us another chance!! Plus, Matt's lonely. Or I'll assume he is. He keeps doing stuff but we never see him.
Or you. Or the boys. *sigh*
I cant wait till Dallin and Baby Ty are running around like that!
Love all the pics Shaila. Hope you made it home safe. I here you got quite the run around at court! Ugh!
Your boys are just so cute. How can you not eat them up. I'm caught up with you now. Yea!
How was your camping trip this last weekend? Cold? So, it looks like it might be a nice day...cross your fingers. Are you busy tonight? I'm just thinking we might have to work on the fly since we have no clue what the weather is going to be like these next couple weeks....it's short notice I know. Let me know!
Post a Comment