So Quinn has been in Tiny Tykes T-ball this last month or so. It been funny to watch him. He really, really likes hitting the ball, and that's about it. He would get really bored of being outfield and would rather come eat snacks until his next batting turn. Most the time we could convince him to "take one for the team" and keep playing. Finally on the last game, he started getting excited about running for the ball after it was hit. Some pictures of his season.
The first day of practice his coach started calling him slugger. He can really hit the ball, especially for how little he is!

He was on the Boston Red Sox team. It's so nice they get a hat and a shirt for playing. This is the day after the practice of him getting his stuff. He thinks he's some cool stuff!

Practicing going for a grounder.

Action shot Matt took from the last game.

Another picture Matt took. I love this kid! He is such a little athlete. I can't wait to watch my boys continue to do sports as they get older. I hope they will always enjoy it!
5 comments:
He thinks he is cool stuff because he is. That boy is so much fun!
His 'cool stuff' pose makes him look like a 5+ year old. Crazy! Fun to have sports at his age. I still love watching him play imaginary baseball. You have to get that on video, it's priceless. Way to go Quinn!!
Those are great pictures!! I love it! You just have the cutest kids!
Little Quinny is all grown up and playing t-ball. Love the photos!
What a little studmeister. Sad we didn't get to see any of his games!!!!
Post a Comment