This is a picture of Winston I took for his 6 month little "photo shoot". He's holding a picture of his Grandpa (Paka), who share middle names, and is probably about the same age. I can't take credit for all of it. Matt knew what the monthly challenge was, so he ran inside and grabbed this picture...I just took it.The picture isn't perfect, the focus is on the chair, instead of Winston. There's a glare on the picture, Winston wasn't "cooperating" aka mostly just ate the picture, but since there is a glare, Matt's reflection is on the glass. I love it! It's a 3 generation picture! Despite the imperfections, I really love that we captured this picture.
4 comments:
I think its so fun to see you and Melanie do some of these photo challenge things!
As for that baby Winston...Can I eat him? He is so cute!
Aw, great job!! And what a fantastic capture! I'm trying to think how I can do a spinoff of it but am drawing a blank. So cute! Keep up the great work!!
I'm so glad you posted your picture; it's such a perfect idea. How cool is it that Matt happened to appear so serendipitously in your photo!
Fabulous Lou, I love it too! Winners is adorable. I just never took the time this month, even with my mom's camera here dang it. The time flew by and now all of the sudden we are onto September. Maybe I'll submit a late post on this one, I have a couple ideas....
Post a Comment