Tuesday, August 5, 2008

6 Months Old

Last Saturday Winston turned 6 months. I can't believe he's already half way through the first year!! Sniff, sniff! I hate the first year, they change so much and grow so much, I feel like I miss half of it, just by blinking. I love this little guy. He is such a great baby. My best baby so far...and I've had pretty easy going babies. He is the one that brings me joy on my hard days. We love you little Win!

Six month stats: Weight 15 lbs. 12 oz 19%, Height 26.8 in. 63% , Head Circ. 17.5in 69%

What is he doing:

~Sitting like a big boy.
~Starting to eat rice cereal.
~Rolling over while getting diaper changed, or getting dressed.
~Started saying da da...we're working on ma ma.
~Loves his voice, and will scream at the top of his lungs. Haha!
~Has already had 3 haircuts, last one just on Monday.
~Can lay on his back and kick himself across the floor.
~Loves toys...especially when his brothers share theirs.
~Sleeps through the night..with some help of a binky mom let him have again.
~Slowly learning to take a bottle so mommy can have a little freedom!

We made an impromptu visit home this weekend, so I took advantage of the parent's backyard and snapped some way cute shots! There are way too many I liked. I had twice as many picked out, so Matt had to help narrow them down for me. I've started a facebook account, so I will upload them all to an album there instead.

With a little of the cat's tail in the picture. Maybe someday I'll take the time to learn to photoshop that stuff out.
The "keke meow" (that's what Quinn calls it) wanted in the picture all the way. We think it's actually a really cute shot.


This picture is adorable!

Matt took these pictures, obviously I didn't. He picked out these that were his favorite. I love that he captured these sweet shots with my baby, but I personally have a really hard time feeling comfortable in front of the camera. I am not photogenic, and I have way too many freckles in the summer!
I love you little peanut butter!

6 comments:

Trista said...

These are looking great Sheila!! You will be sooooo glad you took these when Winston is 16 and just came through the door saying, "uh mom....I just wrecked the car." Hehe.

And I love the ones with you and Winston!! A few other photogs and I are doing a challenge this year--at least one photo a week with at least one of our kids with at least a PART of us in it. :D I've been posting some of mine on www.againstthegrainphoto.blogspot.com I am sooooooooooooooooooooo glad I am doing it! You should give it a shot, I dare ya. :D

Holly said...

how are you not photogenic?! you're gorgeous and i wish i had these kinds of pictures with my kids but i don't. be glad you're cute and have these memories so perfectly preserved!!

i'm holding megan's baby so this is 1 handed typing. sorry

Laura Lei said...

The pictures are priceless. I can't believe how much he has grown up in a few months. I love that stage when they are sitting up by themselves and observing the world around them. Man, I can't wait to hold that baby and see you guys!

Anna said...

These babies are growing so dang fast! He is a cute happy one too. I love when they sit up!

Awesome pics. How special to have the ones of you and him!

Leisha said...

The picture of Matt holding Winston upside down is so cute! He is such a 'whatever kid' you can take pictures of him naked, upside down and he is always so cute about it.

Liz said...

he has gotten so big. and all that hair is just crazy. he looks just like all your boys so cute.