I skipped my walk because I was wanting to clean house, but ended up spending the morning doing haircuts. All the boys were in major need of haircuts. Matt cut Malcolm's hair and did it all with scissors.
Friday, May 2, 2008
Thursday Haircuts
Two post in one day...I know I'm crazy, what can I say!!
I skipped my walk because I was wanting to clean house, but ended up spending the morning doing haircuts. All the boys were in major need of haircuts. Matt cut Malcolm's hair and did it all with scissors.
Then Matt cut his own hair. Doesn't he do such a great job!?!
I hate cutting Quinn's hair! He throws the biggest fit and it never turns out great, since he doesn't sit still. I used the clippers on the back and sides then blended the top with scissors. He was too upset, so I didn't even get to trim the top.
I've been very attached to Winston's hair. The other boys both had their first haircuts by three months, but I just didn't want Winston to have no hair. It makes them look like a different baby. Well I finally gave in yesterday and buzzed it to an inch. I measured it before cutting it and it was just a little over two inches on top. So an inch off wasn't so bad. And look I can still do his little mohawk! He's 3 months old today. I can't believe it, I hope I can do another post later.
I skipped my walk because I was wanting to clean house, but ended up spending the morning doing haircuts. All the boys were in major need of haircuts. Matt cut Malcolm's hair and did it all with scissors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
So funny that Quinn will not give up and just get a haircut without a fit. Well it's funny to me for two reasons. I'm not the one doing it and Dane still does it and he's 4. Misery loves company I guess. :)
Oh little baby. He does look so different. Now I notice his fat little neck and cheeks more. And how much he looks like Malcolm.
Hope you had a great day and survived your early morning!
Your boys are so cute. I love Winston's little face in that picture, it's so innocent and loving. You're a good Mama!
4 boys heads of hair to cut, I guess it beats 4 girl heads to cut!
Winston is so cute and chubby!
Way to go Shaila! Winston is so stinkin' cute!!
We saw you guys out taking pictures on campus today. I looked over too late, or I would have said 'hi' as we drove by! It looked fun though! Hopefully, we'll see the pics soon on the blog?!
I love the mowahk do's- they are so cute. And Chance is like Quinn and hates getting his haircut as well. I have to have the TV on to try to distract him, and even then he still gets mad. I guess he'll have long hair forever! :)
good job on the haicuts! i love the baby mohawks. lsat week i shaved around the mohawk on jared. i posted pics you should look. i like it alot and we get lots of comments from strangers in public. but i think it's so cute on the babies!!
I love a boy with a fresh haircut :) Good for you for doing them yourself...with a little help from Matt I guess. I used to do Roman's, but he acts up for me so bad now! He's fine for anyone else though. Did you save the hair from Winston's?
Love the mohawks :)
Cute boys!!! I guess I will need to cut Jack's hair when he gets older. I like the mowhawk too! Its adorable
Post a Comment