I am so sorry you are having a bad day!!! That is the worst. You should of called me, I am always willing to help! Hopefully it is nice tommorrow and we can get outside for awhile1!!
My day was like that yesterday too, along with both the kids. Tom came home and saved the day and let me have the evening off, which was nice. Hope things are going better today.
Just wondering if cleaning bathrooms actually lifted your mood. I can't think of a worse job to cheer me up, ha! Hope you're having a good day, love you.
After scrubbing the bathrooms, a strawberry/banana milk shake (Matt picked up for me), and some aerobics...I felt much better. Cleaning does lift my mood, because when my house is in disarray, I feel in disarray!!
Hey Shaila...thanks for all the nice comments on my blog! As for my lenses - I have a Tamron 28-75 f/2.8, a Canon 85mm f/1.8 and a Canon 50mm f/1.8. I have been favoring my 85mm lately (prob because it's newer) but love my 50mm as well. The verdict is still out on the Tamron. I (mostly) use the 85 for outdoor shoots and the 50 for indoor ones (like newborns). You are doing great with your photos. I can tell you're learning your camera quickly. :)
Cleaning bathrooms??? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that wouldn't work for me to lift my mood. But bery cool that it works for you, I need someone like you living in my house! :)
7 comments:
I am so sorry you are having a bad day!!! That is the worst. You should of called me, I am always willing to help! Hopefully it is nice tommorrow and we can get outside for awhile1!!
Lou, I am feeling you!!
My day was like that yesterday too, along with both the kids. Tom came home and saved the day and let me have the evening off, which was nice.
Hope things are going better today.
Just wondering if cleaning bathrooms actually lifted your mood. I can't think of a worse job to cheer me up, ha! Hope you're having a good day, love you.
After scrubbing the bathrooms, a strawberry/banana milk shake (Matt picked up for me), and some aerobics...I felt much better. Cleaning does lift my mood, because when my house is in disarray, I feel in disarray!!
Hey Shaila...thanks for all the nice comments on my blog! As for my lenses - I have a Tamron 28-75 f/2.8, a Canon 85mm f/1.8 and a Canon 50mm f/1.8. I have been favoring my 85mm lately (prob because it's newer) but love my 50mm as well. The verdict is still out on the Tamron. I (mostly) use the 85 for outdoor shoots and the 50 for indoor ones (like newborns). You are doing great with your photos. I can tell you're learning your camera quickly. :)
Cleaning bathrooms??? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that wouldn't work for me to lift my mood. But bery cool that it works for you, I need someone like you living in my house! :)
Post a Comment