Friday, May 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Cynthia!!

(Malcolm as a baby, Cynthia and Grandpa Mathias play the ukulele.)

I have the best Mother-in-law ever, and today is her birthday. She is one of the greatest women that I know. She welcomed me into her family with open arms, and has always loved me. She's always there for Matt and I when we need something. For the first two years of Malcolm's life she watched him while Matt and I both worked full-time. That was hard for me to be away from my baby...but I was so grateful to have her pick up my slack. She's been there for me through some difficult times in my life. She's comforted me in losing my Dad and I know she knows the pain of losing a parent early in life. She is so strong in the Gospel and would do anything for anyone. She is a great example to me, and I hope I can be as kind and loving as her. I love you Cynthia!! You are a great mother and a great grandmother. I hope that we can always remain close. I look forward to spending another summer living with you and bonding. We'll see you tonight!
(Little Grandpa, Malcolm and Cynthia)

This video is for you...sorry the lighting is so bad...I should have done it during the day!

No comments: